New Student Information
All applicants are required to visit the school for a personal interview with an admissions staff member. An applicant is encouraged to apply for admission as far in advance of the starting date as possible.
The school admits as regular students: high school graduates and holders of high school equivalency certificates (GED).
- Student Application
- Driver's License
- Original Social Security Card
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Three Colored Pictures (2x2)
- $10.00 Money Order (made payable to LA State Board of Cosmetology)
How To Get Started
- Make an appointment and have a one-on-one planning session with an Admissions Representative.
- Submit your high school diploma, school transcripts, or your GED diploma.
- The admission office will take you on a tour of the school.
- You will be given information on financial aid availability and a plan to pay for your education.
*Classes Start Monthly*
Call (337) 237-6868 today for an appointment to tour the school and hear about the wonderful career that awaits you!